1) Would you like to increase the patient flow in your practice?
2) If your family was faced with a natural or manmade disaster, would you be prepared?
3) Are you willing to help your community in the event of a tragedy?
4) Do you feel prepared to face disaster when it strikes?
5) Would you like to learn more about critical incident preparedness and response?
6) Would you be willing to use your skills to help the community?
7) Would you join an organization that teaches preparedness and response to natural and manmade disasters?
8) Are you willing to treat members of law enforcement and the military as patients?
9) Would you place informative pamphlets in your office to educate your patients about disaster preparedness and response?
10) Do you feel our nation is secure and invulnerable to terrorism?
11) Is your office able to handle an influx of patients in the event of a natural or manmade disaster?
12) Are you a member of a CERT team, Police Surgeon Program, Medical Reserve Corps, or volunteer with the Department of Health or the American Red Cross?
HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS PREPARED TO ASSIST FIRST RESPONDERS
& AID THE PUBLIC DURING CRITICAL INDICENTS